Community post

Question

I am 12 DPO and have a ton of EWCM out of nowhere! Is this normal?

It is only my second month of TTC, and Ive had quite alot of wierd symptoms . It started with lots of pulling/tickling/pinching feelings in my low abdomen around 9 DPO, then went away at 11 DPO. During those days I was pretty dry "down there" with some sticky CM (sorry, TMI). Today at 12 DPO I have lots of very white EWCM (something I have never seen before-ever), and some mild cramping as if AF is gearing up. I'm not due for my period for 2-3 more days, so i dont want to test just yet, but I am wondering if anyone else had any of this happen to them? I dont want to get my hopes up, and dont want to give up just yet, but I honestly don't know what to think. Thanks for all the help! :)

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Sorry I am confused with my scenario myself...my 2 cents is to try reading the success stories or may be check out the symptoms chart on CTP if they have any symptoms like that.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo