Community post

Question

pinching/pulling/tingling in low abdomen: Could it be implantation?

Hi there! So I am currently 11 DPO, and starting at 9 DPO I started having these wierd pulling and pinching sensations mostly to the left and directly below my bellybutton (though it did sometimes dip to just above the groin). It started of subtle, then got stronger yesterday, and today I can barely feel it again (Strange!). It didn't really hurt (at times it kind of tickled), but it was very distracting and at times uncomfortable. I do have some other symptoms like headache, BBs are [a little] sore (started yesterday), and im exhausted no matter how much sleep I get, plus moody on top of it. DH and I have only been TTC for 2 months, and I feel like getting my BFP this month would just be too lucky (but dont get me wrong, I'm still very hopeful). Anyone else had the pinching feelings very early on and gotten your BFP or have any idea what it could be? Thanks and good luck to us all!

6 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I had the belly button pinching and twinges on a neg cycle but slight cramping (like AF ) on both my pos cycles.. Hard to say really good luck

User Image

10 years ago

Anyone get BFP

4 years ago

I’m 9DPO and am experiencing the same thing - from googling it seems it could be implantation pains.

User image

4 years ago

I'm 11 dpo and have pulling and cramping, I'm leaking very thick colostrum and I'm shattered! Hoping for a bfp in the next few days !

Lots of luck

4 years ago

Having twinges since 5 DPO. Implantation dip and implantation spotting at 6 DPO...still having cramps/twinges...

4 years ago

Good luck and I hope you get you BFP!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo