Community post

Discussion

10 DPO with severe moodiness and lots of pressure

Hi there ladies! So I am on 10 DPO on my second month of TTC, and I have been trying not to read into "symptoms" because last month I was driving myself crazy. But the past week I have had such a rollercoaster ride that I don't know what to think!

Starting at 4 DPO I started getting a little cranky (I normally get moody so I didnt think anything of it) but by 7 DPO I was out of control. I have never been that irritable-EVER! The smallest things would not only irritate me, but I would get furious!and in the middle of all the fury I would feel so guilty that I would start crying. I felt like a hormonal teenager again. I would get a full night sleep, but at work I would be so exhausted that I could barely get my job done. Finally 2 days ago I woke up (still tired) but happy, cheerful, and wanting to joke around again.

Then, yesterday and today i have been having these strange feelings in my lower abdomen that Ive never felt before. it feels like the muscles are super tight, and like im being poked/tickled from the inside. Mostly its below and to the left of my bellybutton, and occasionally dips to just above the pelvic bone. I have 2 kittens, and whenever one of them walks over my belly I feel a sharp pain. If that's not enough (WARNING: TMI) when im in the restroom going #2, I feel some pressure on my vaginal area and cervix. Its really uncomfortable and slightly unnerving.

Is there anyone who have had similar symptoms who have gotten their BFP or at least is having the same things going on? I really want my BFP this month, but im scared this is all just caused by wild hormone fluctuations post O. any stories or helpful suggestions?

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hello!!

I am 11 dpo and feeling very similar..... and am one cranky B*^#@ right now LOL.... I have very painful periods and and it usually starts around now, however my cramping is different this time. But I am not sure if its just my head playing tricks on me!

This is our second time around trying, we have a 16 month old and I remember vividly the cramping and pains I felt a few years ago. I swear I knew when the implanting took place. I was laying on my kitchen floor curled up in ball!

I am sending you many happy baby vibes! Too me, and I am no doctor, sound like you just might be pregnant!!

When are you testing?

Best of luck to you :)
Andrea

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo