Community post

Question

For those of you who got your BFP's by going to the Doc's for a blood test..

How long did it take to get your results? Is it possible to get same day results?

6 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

I get same day results but I have to go first thing in the morning.

10 years ago

I usually need to wait a few days for any results from my doctor for any blood work.

10 years ago

I received same day results and I didn't go in until noon to get my blood drawn.

10 years ago

I have had lots of blood work done for HCG. Twice 9 years ago with my daughter and twice a week for 5 weeks with my ectopic in February. All my results came back with 3-6 hours.

10 years ago

thank you ladies ill wait there all night if I have too until I get my results lol

10 years ago • Post starter

Well, here by us they put the blood in a machine that separates the serum from the blood and then they have a blood HCG test at the lab and they use the serum that have been separated from the blood to test and you get your results within 20minutes, we just sit and wait in the waiting room. Then they still send it away and then the next day I can collect my report.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo