Community post

Question

How many have mistaken semen for ewcm? ( with PIC - TMI!)

So I checked cervix last night because I was ...not cramping more like I felt like every time I had to pee id been holding it for hours type of pain. I came out with a (TMI ALERT) glob of what I thought was a lot of ewcm, but now that im thinking on it im not so sure it was. Im supposed to O on Friday or Saturday. This happened last night. So when I checked cervix again this morning its creamy and white no ewcm at all. I don't know what to think now lol. What do you guys think was I fooled? Btw the last BD I had was on sunday(very early Monday technically). i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab233/c...

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

sorry here is the link http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab233/cleite24/IMAG0366.jpg

10 years ago • Post starter

That looks like CM to me, but not EWCM. Semen feels different than EWCM, it's more alcohol feeling to me ... hard to describe, but it leaves your fingers feeling like you just rubbed them with alcohol. Whereas CM clings more, even if it isn't EWCM, it still feels like it coats your fingers more. That's a terrible description now that I read it, but I don't know what else to type, so I'll leave it. Perhaps a better way to tell the difference is semen smells different. All semen smells pretty much the same (no matter the man, in my experience anyway). And its definitely different than CM smell. So, perhaps that's a better way to tell? This level of detail really takes the sexy outta sex.

10 years ago

im actually glad to hear that lol I was hoping it wasn't ewcm as I cannot BD until tomorrow! thanks again

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo