Community post

Question

Have you ever missed a period for no reason or was something else wrong? (not pregnancy or stress)

I was just trying to figure out why im missing this period since I keep getting BFN's and im not nearly stressed out enough to miss it. So I really don't know what else could be wrong. I don't have any health issues. I am overweight that's about all but this has never happened to me before im 28 btw.

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Some people don't get bfp's until they are 6 weeks pregnant ...

10 years ago

Stress wont delay a period, but if u ovulate later than ur norm, that would make AF seem late. Do u track ur ovulation date? Chart temps to confirm it happened?

10 years ago

I once had a period that was really really late- like 20 days late. I wasn't pregnant and I didnt think I was particularly stressed. Just try to think ok i'm not pregnant, af will come soon. maybe your body thinks its pregnant or maybe you are and its not showing up yet? It is possible. I would give it a bit longer, make sure you are definitely not stressed and the go see a Dr. Good luck

10 years ago

i have no clue when I ovulated I was just going by a online calculator which said I should have on oct 2 *sigh* ill be seeing the doc Monday ill try to keep busy until then but I am seriously worrying I hate this.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo