Community post

Question

Temperture rise?

So i have no idea when i ovulated but i have a good idea and we dtd (withdrawl method) a few times around that time. Anyway its been about a week since then and i have been feeling really exhausted the past few days for no reason, and a lot of creamy cm..more than usual. But my biggest weird thing is that i know that my temperture is a consistant 97.1 - 97.4 always except for my last pregnancy it was a consistant 98.3-98.6 . Well the past 3 days it has been 98.6 which is strange! Its hard to find any good information on this on the internet of why this would be. I know im not ovulating because ive been taking opks twice a day just in case. Any ideas?

2 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Well it is hard to say unless you have charted your temps regularly everyday. However if you do take your BBT everyday and you had a dip then a rise in temp, it can indicate pregnancy. That's what mine did when I conceived, I am now 10 weeks pregnant. Good luck hope everything turns out the way you hope!!

User Image

10 years ago

so from your symptoms in your journals, it looks like def pregnancy symptoms to me. thats what happened in my case. early congrats if you get your bfp!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo