Community post

Discussion

New Clomid 100mg User - help with you're experience with it,

View Full Post

I am 42 and have been TTC for six months. I just met with an RE who suggests IVF immediately (I have no health issues to speak of). During the next four weeks I have to undergo testing.... One is to see how I respond to ovulation stimulation, so I will be taking Clomid on cycle days 5-9 at 50mg two times per day. I am nervous about side effects, number one, and wonder if anyone can tell me their experiences with it? and two, I am wondering how likely it is I could get pregnant on one round of this? I am equally as afraid of IVF!!

Any new users who can compare notes with me as we go or any experienced user opinions are soooo welcome.

39 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 39 of 39 Replies

OMG happy and healthy 9 months so so so happy for you!

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

11 years ago

Thank you... Thank you! I am in shock, I think! I am only praying now for it to last!!

And To everyone here!

11 years ago • Post starter

The doctor's office called to confirm I am pregnant! My HCG level is 78. Have to go back Monday to check my levels again!!!

WOW how exciting! I am so happy for you! I am in the same place you were I am 11dpo and getting all negatives

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

11 years ago

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

Thank you !

11 years ago

Well, so much for that. Blood work today shows hcg has dropped to 33. Miscarrying : (

Im so sorry ! I can not believe that!

11 years ago

How is Everyone?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo