Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddy for 6dpo

Im looking for someone who would like to compare notes with me during this wait time!!
Sjsylvia

81 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 81 Replies | Last Page

Hey I am 6dpo today how are you holding up?

12 years ago

I am 7 dpo. How has it been for you?

12 years ago

Hi everyone, I'm 7 dpo and feeling up and down, yesterday I had very bad cramps, lower back pain and pain in my thighs today I felt well until around 4pm when I began to feel a little sickly followed by lower back pain and some cramps: the joys!!! this morning but not feeling hopeful. How do people actually cope with this? 6 mths of sheer torture and disappointment buddies for support always welcome

12 years ago

So anxious! I have extremely sore breasts, off and on cramping and I am so exhausted. It was early to test but I was negative yesterday. We have been trying to conceive for four months. This is the fourth time I have had all of these symptoms, but the last three months resulted in no pregnancy.

12 years ago • Post starter

Yeah, I am definitely anxious as well. I have been cramping on and off since 3 dpo, it started sharp and on the right side and now it is dull and in the middle more like an AF cramp. I have been gassy and bloated the last couple of days and I have definitely had a couple of days of sheer exhaustion, but that tiredness seems to be better since I just rested the past two days.

I have cramps, fatigue, nausea and sometimes sore bbs starting anywhere from 1-10 days before AF, but never so soon after I O'd. It's keeping me hopeful, but I am still realistic given that I do experience most of these symptoms before AF and I am getting into the range for that PMS.

baby dust to all of you!

12 years ago

It would be nice if I could feel one way! Right now I am convinced I am not pregnant... 12 minutes ago you couldn't tell me that I wasn't... And in another half hour I am going to think I am again! I wish the symptoms were concrete.

Hey Ladies!

I am 7DPO today. This is our 14th month of trying but due to PCOS I've just started getting natural cycles the last 3 cycles.

The TWW is torture! So far symptoms are sore bbs, some cramping, bloating and gas. Also early this morning I had a little light pink-colored what I hope to be implantation spotting and not signs that AF is coming! It has since disappeared.

Definitely feeling the same way as you Sjsylvia, one moment I'm sure this is my month and then I convince myself not to get my hopes up and that it's just AF coming.

Best of Luck to you all!

User Image

12 years ago

It seems like i have been trying FOREVER!! I am currently 7dpiui and did clomid as well, I have absolutely NO EARLY PREGNANCY symptoms whatsoever, i thought i had mild cramping yesterday but i think it was all in my head, who knows
Going to try and wait as long as possible to test because i know the next 3 days wont show anything
I am staying as far away from the pharmacy as possible because i dont want to be tempted to buy a test!!

12 years ago

My boyfirend suggested that these symptoms are wishful thinking... I told him if I am not pregnant, then his seman are carrying hormone-altering proteins! But.... I felt this way the last three months too.

Best luck to all.

Today I am 9dpo.

I am 6dpo and the same as you Sylvia. One minute I think I am and the next I am sure I am not. ust want to induce a coma for the next week.

God creates NO bad days! Faith is the substance of things hoped for! Stormie

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo