Community post

Discussion

New Clomid 100mg User - help with you're experience with it,

View Full Post

I am 42 and have been TTC for six months. I just met with an RE who suggests IVF immediately (I have no health issues to speak of). During the next four weeks I have to undergo testing.... One is to see how I respond to ovulation stimulation, so I will be taking Clomid on cycle days 5-9 at 50mg two times per day. I am nervous about side effects, number one, and wonder if anyone can tell me their experiences with it? and two, I am wondering how likely it is I could get pregnant on one round of this? I am equally as afraid of IVF!!

Any new users who can compare notes with me as we go or any experienced user opinions are soooo welcome.

39 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 39 Replies | Last Page

How is everyone?

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi there! I am good, how are you?? I'm currently 5DPO... and just praying. No idea when to start testing... my temp went up quite a bit higher today too! Getting my prgesterone drawn on Friday!

11 years ago

Hey ladies sorry I have not been on in a while I had the worst 2 weeks of my life,First my dog gets out of my yard and got tazed by the police then my aunt passed away an 2 min after she passed my brother and sister-n-law's son was born! On top of all that i was on clomid with horrible headachs! Then friday the 11th was my 27th birthday and my aunts funeral and my mother-in-law was in town staying with DH and I. ANYWAYS I am now on CD10 started robitussin yesterday and also bought Pre seed bc I am very dry down there! Sorry if TMI but this has never happened b4 and my OB said it is a side effect of the clomid! Sorry about rambling but it was a bad week..lol

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

11 years ago

Jujubees: baby dust to you!

Mrsswife: sorry about your two weeks.... Baby dust to you too! What does robitussen do??

I am ovulating today after the 5 day Clomid challenge test!! First round of this... Baby dust to me! lol. Has anyone done Clomid? I am so bloated that I look pregnant.... That normal? When does it go away??

Sjsylvia increases your CM, I just finished my round of clomid yesterday I was very bloated and emotional and depredssed! Good luck on it I hope we all get our I should be testing around the 29th!

April 24= Provera 10 days 1st round Clomid 50 mg Cd 5-9 June 6 CD 1 2 nd round Clomid 100 mg CD 5-9

11 years ago

I was also very bloated, (still am) and other then that, towards the end of the cycle my tummy just didn't feel good. BUT, I am still hopeful! =) I still have some slight tender nipples(which is the only sign that really sticks out when I become pg.) welp, that I know of... if I actually get past 8 weeks in a pregnancy, maybe I'll have other symptoms too! Baby dust to us all! lol Today I am 6dpo??? Lol, wait... I also have mushy brain... this whole week I've been like... duh!!!! (And I think my chart is triphasic!!!) That has never happened to me either!

11 years ago

Yay JuJu when will you start testing?? I hope to see your test and see that pop up! I also had mushy brain but I just chopped that up to my VERY bad week now im thinking that might have been the clomid! I hope im not still bloated at 6 dpo! Every one is further into there cycle than I am. TMI I am on CD11 and very very horney...lol Hubby loves it but I dont know why I am!

11 years ago

No worries, juju, about TMI... I am the opposite... Not so interested in intercourse. I think it's my head, though, more than anything. I just feel so bloated (fat) and generally, unwell. I'm still a little too tired and this whole process is starting to get to me. I am 1dpo and am so excited to find out if I am pregnant, yet I am in no rush to find out because I am afraid I won't be and I will have to start this all again.

I keep wondering too... My RE really wants me to do IVF (The Clomid is only being done as groundwork)... If the Clomid is doing all of this to me, what will the injectables do to me?

I could only imagine the injectables would be terrible at least for me bc I was so depressed with the clomid! I hope I dont have to go for that!

11 years ago

Do you have tendencies for depression in life without Clomid?

I didnt have that....I was scared b the lightheadedness and mushy thoughts....

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo