Community post

Question

Good chance I am pregnant? What do you think?

I was pregnant last cycle and miscarried at 5 weeks. I bled for 7 days and ovulated on Feb 14, CD 20. Today I am 6 DPO. We BD on Feb 11, 13,14, & 17th. My breasts are increasingly getting sore and I feel like sleeping all the time. When I sleep I feel stuck to the bed like I can't wake up. My CM is still getting in my panties and my cervix feels medium/soft and medium/high. The symptoms are the exact same as last month when I got my BFP but they are a little more pronounced. I hope this means that I will have a sticky baby! Do you think this is a good sign and that I have a good chance of being pregnant?

Poll:
Good Chance of Pregnancy (6 votes)
Small Chance of Pregnancy (1 votes)
No Chance of Pregnancy (0 votes)

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hay hun sorry to hear about last month but I pray this time it sticks like crazy :) I ovulated on the 14th feb to and I am the same as u so if u like u can goin me and some other girls on my fb u like and we can kepp each other posted what's happening exetra gl countingdowntopreganacy2013@hotmail.com

11 years ago

You're very fertile after mc and I'm sorry for your loss. I've been through a few. I'd like to caution you about not to get your hopes up too early on, esp. when you're dealing with such a recent loss. I had a loss in Oct and a + HPT in December and it quickly became a chemical. Last month, the cramping started again on 7DPO and continued for several days along with symptoms. Then it all disappeared 10DPO and didn't come back. Then AF arrived. This month, the cramping started 6DPO. I had 3 eggs released due to fertility drugs. The symptoms have been all over the place and I'm convinced at least one that tried to implant did not take and not sure if the others even made it to implantation. So 6DPO is very early to read into things as too many times it fizzles out before you get a BFP. I know you want/expect to hear "yes, you're pg!" but I think it's best to protect yourself against further disappointment. Wishing you a sticky bean very soon!

11 years ago

Yay!! Positive PG test today at 10 DPO!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo