Community post

Question

Sex 4 days before ovulation

We had sex on a Sunday afternoon, I ovulated exactly 4 days later on Thursday Afternoon. Is this close enough to be able to get pregnant???

Poll:
Good chance (2 votes)
Slim chance (6 votes)
No chance (0 votes)

3 Answers • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I have got pregnant with sex a full 7 days b4 ovulation.

7 years ago

I'm in the same boat I think we hit around 3 to 4 days before I'm experiencing some symptoms but I'm not sure if it's PMS or Baby bump. Ima test on the first!

7 years ago

Note that "no chance" is not even voted. Because it all depends on the conditions inside your body for the sperm to survive (some say up to 7 days). I'm at the 3.5 days mark, and I perfectly understand what you're going through. Just fill your days with stuff to do (no physical exercising, just walking, reading, painting, crafting, etc), and time will pass by faster. I hope that Aunt Flow won't pay you a visit. If she does, there is always next month if you have your man next to you. Try DTD 2-3 days prior to ovulation. I have my Clearblue monitor and love the investment. I know EXACTLY the dates when it will happen based on a short history of 3 months already. Good luck! Sticky baby dust sent your way.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo