Community post

Question

Nursing...Pregnant?

Im nursing my 7mo old, with occasional solids. I had one period that started May 11th 2014. I have yet to start my period for June. I took a test and feel like I can see a faint line, like almost not there. But my milk supply has dropped dramatically. I no longer ever fell full. Usually i feel full after about 3 hours now, its more like 8-10 hours before i feel full again.
We arent ttc but would be excited for another LO.
please help!

Poll:
You're MOST LIKELY Pregnant (2 votes)
You're most likely NOT Pregnant (0 votes)
You are ovulating (0 votes)
You are about to start your period (0 votes)
I DONT KNOW (2 votes)

2 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

This is normal around 6 months. First of all, periods are usually sporadic whenever you breastfeed. Around 6 months, the milk supply usually drops, that is totally normal. If it becomes a major issue, you can take Fenugreek or there is a prescription medication you can talk to your doctor about if that doesn't work. You could be pregnant, but none of these are definite indicators one way of the other. Maybe try another test later on. Good luck!!!!

9 years ago

Apparently if you feed every 4 hours or thro the night it delays or messes up ovulation, so I doubly you are but take a test in few days x

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo