Community post

Question

Am I pregnant??

I've taken several hpt's over the past 4 days all have had 2 pink lines appear. Some have been darker than others but always 2 lines. Over the past few days my breasts have felt swollen and sore but when I woke up this morning they'd gone saggy and less sore. They're starting to feel sore again now and tingly butnot as swollen. Im still in bed lying down at mo. My period is due today but took a Firstvue hpt this morning and 2 pink lines appeared within 3 mins. One is still lighter than the other but definitely there.

I just wanted to know if others have experienced this bit still been pregnant. I'll be 3 weeks 6 days today if I am.

Thanks xx

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

With both my DS and DD the second line was always much lighter than the control line.

Best of luck!

11 years ago

Are the lines getting darker at all? It's not uncommon for the breast pain to come and go as it's caused by water retention and that can change from day to day. Unless the color isn't getting any darker from your first + to your + on day 4, I'd say everything is fine. :)

11 years ago

Hi thank you both so much. Have taken a Clearblue test and got a positive result 2-3 weeks :)
Baby dust to all xxxxx

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo