Community post

Discussion

What's happening??

Hi I just wanted to post so that I could keep track of all of these strange symptoms that I have been experiencing. First of all , I had af on 28/03/12. I want to list my symptoms and dates and I hope someone can help me figure out if this is ok.

06/04/2012 - bd with dh, stabbing pains in abd and pelvic
07/04/2012 - (ovulating - guessed as egg white cm), lower back/hip pain
08/04/2012 - 1dpo - ovary twinges (mainly on left side), tingling breasts, lower back/hip pain
09/04/2012 - 2dpo - cramping, lower back pain, tender/tingling breasts, feel warmer than usual

Thats all I have right now, I am 2dpo (cd12). Hope to test within the next 12 days. I will keep you updated.

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi, I'm 4dpo

I had EWCM for 2 days and a day of weird 'twitching' lower abdominals and back apin with a migraine and spot outbreak. I guess this as OV day.

Since 1dpo I've had a lot of white CM, it's heavier now and seems to 'flow' and I feel very wet down below.

I like you also feel hotter than usual.

So, I think you're symptoms are normal

Fingers crossed for you

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Thanks for the reply hun. All this symptom recording does my head in lol.

10/04/2012 - 3dpo creamy cm, sore boobs, legs, hip & lower back, cramps, quite bad heartburn/indigestion, stuffy nose

Baby dust to you all

12 years ago • Post starter

11/12/2012 - 4 dpo lower abdom pains, runny nose, mild headache, stiff/achey neck, creamy cm, hot flushes, achey boobs

11/04/2012 - 4dpo creamy cm, tingly boobs, achey legs, hip & lower back, cramps, quite bad heartburn/indigestion, stuffy nose, neck became achey in the evening

12/04/2012 - 5dpo creamy cm, tingly boobs, achey legs, hip & lower back, stiff achey neck (again later in the day afternoon/evening, headache, fever temp 38.7, abdoman cramps, lesser appetite, stuffy nose

Baby dust to you all

13/04/2012 - 6dpo creamy cm, tingly boobs, achey legs, hip & lower back, cramps, quite bad heartburn/indigestion, stuffy nose, neck became achey in the afternoon

14/04/2012 - 7dpo creamy cm, achey legs, hip & lower back, stiff achey neck, headache, lesser appetite (off certain foods), stuffy nose

15/04/2012 - 8dpo during the night lots of lower abdomen twinges/tugs, sore boobs, achey legs, hip & lower back, i make something i really fancy to eat but when i come to eating it manage some then feel nauseous

16/04/2012 - 9dpo creamy cm, achey legs, hip & lower back, cramps, quite bad heartburn/indigestion

17/04/2012 - 10dpo feel wet down below, achey legs, hips & lower back, bbs tender, hungry , stuffy nose

18/04/2012 - 11dpo tender bbs, achey legs, hips & lower back, got my appetite back, creamy cm

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo