Community post

Question

Have you had these symptoms and turned out pregnant?! 20 yrs old and my family would KILL me!

I am only 20 yrs old and my family might kill me, but id be okay with it if I was pregnant. I am not going to get a pregnancy test until I have a missed period, so I was wondering if my symptoms were the same as yours and you turned out to be pregnant. I am either 4 or 6 dpo, not to for sure, but ever since I have been

-VERY gassy (gross lol)
-1 dizzy spell lasted for about 5-6 mins.
-to throw up only 1 time randomly.
-3 times after eating I felt sick, but never got sick.
-few days ago for a couple of days my right leg was SO achy along with my mid/upper back, not lower.
-Couple headaches (but thats notmal)
-for 2-3 days I had diarrhea, stomach upset
-&& my nose has been stuffy, swollen glands, barely sore throat (not rlly noticeable)
-today I am cramping a little, very gassy, and feel like I need to use the bathroom (#2 tmi, I know) a little more.
-and i've been peeing a little more than usual.
and I have really not had any discharge.

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

ALSO, verrrry bloated last night and a little today. ******

11 years ago • Post starter

Sounds like my first pregnancy but that's pretty early to get symptoms. Wait five days and pee on an frer.

11 years ago

it does sound early, but I guess since others are saying they have had symptoms this early it makes me wonder.

11 years ago • Post starter

Not sure if your DPO are accurate but if they are, you would just be at the implantation stage at the earliest. That would likely make any "symptoms" before that irrelevant. Also, morning sickness is caused by higher levels of HCG, so any nausea before say 4 weeks (in most cases) would not be a morning sickness symptom. You could be pregnant but I wouldn't go by any symptoms until you are around 10-12DPO and on. Hope that helps.

11 years ago

its really hard to say , your just going to have to wait this one out and see . you are 20 and its your life so worry about your self and a possible baby and your family will fall into place. good luck :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo