Community post

Question

Has anyone had these sign or symptoms and then later on got a BFP??

-oh so gassy lol
-1 dizzy spell that lasted 5-6 mins
-diarrhea for a few days, but it has been spread out
-stuffy nose, swollen glands, coughing, sneezing (I read that all of those can be symptoms which makes me wonder because I have not been sick in awhile.)
-Achy right leg for 2-3 days, as well as my wrists? weird.
-Mid/upper back hurt for 3-4 days as well, not lower.
-The other night I was very bloated and I still feel somewhat bloated but not as bad.
-today I noticed my veins a little more on my chest. its like the veins were leading right to the nipple and kind of around it (tmi)
- also veins on each side of my stomach leading down my thigh but stopped
-and on my arm near my wrist.
- also today I felt a twitching sensation in my lower left abdomen and kind of tightening. it then ran through me to the other side but then went away. about 30 minutes later it came back.

just curious, what were yours and were these any?? no smart remarks please. thanks! (:

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

difnitely sounds like pregancy its funny all but 3 things you listed has happened to me and i have seen my period since oct 20th and i was do for a period nov 24th but never showed up and im getting symptons like krazy and period is now 2 weeks and 1 day late period and no signs pms negative urine 5 times so 2mara im getting blood done

11 years ago

I have had several of those symtoms, especially the gassiness, and I got my BFP 2 days ago at 9 DPO. GOOD LUCK!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo