Community post

Question

Confused about opks please help!

So I just had a natural mc on october 29th.. I got a positive opk about 5 days ago.. then 4 days ago it was negative.. Last night it came up very positive again.. Then negative this morning and positive again tonight what is going on?? oh and I've been having the worst ovulation pains on my left side for about a week

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

It is best to do the opk at the same time everyday...the afternoon is best...try not to drink anything for a few hours leading up to the test. If you have had ovulation pain check your cm during this time too. I would count the positive opk that came with the ewcm near that same time. I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is. My thoughts are with you. Ask your doc if a mc can cause your LH hormone to be a little wacky for a few cycles. That may be contributing to the crazy opk's.

User Image

11 years ago

Im sorry for your loss. I read that leftover pregnancy hormones have a effect on opk. Did your doctor monitor your hcg levels back to 0 after the loss? It took me 2 months for my hcg to go back to normal. And during that time my opk was all over the place too.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo