Community post

Question

Why do people vote negative on a clearly positive test??

I've just never understood

16 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Answers | Last Page

inexperience...bad eyesight...hater... :) I dunno.

11 years ago

Cuz theyre douchebags...

11 years ago

If it is clearly positive, then it should be entered as 'positive' and not as 'unsure'. Some women see this as attention seeking behavior. They get annoyed by women who do this so they vote negative. Women can be so petty!

11 years ago

If it is clearly positive then don't put it as unsure.

11 years ago

Ill admit I posted a somewhat obvious test only because I had a mc before and just wanted reassurance

11 years ago • Post starter

I have a couple times by complete accident!! Was scrolling down the page and clicking at the same time :/

11 years ago

why do women get so butt hurt about a negative vote or 2? if your test is positive and you know it put it in the positive section and you dont have to worry about it, even tho a few negative votes wont make you less pregnant

11 years ago

I for one have to admit that I have accidentally pressed the wrong button before, because the buttons are so small on my Ipad and my fingertips sometimes hit the wrong spot! (hmmm, are fat fingertips a sign of pregnancy? Lol)

Anyway, who cares! You are clearly PG, so celebrate!

User Image TTC since June 2012. DH: 32 Me: 29 October 2012: DH diagnosed with varicocele and low morphology 1-2% to all!

11 years ago

I honestly think sometimes they hit the wrong button, im guilty of that!!

11 years ago

Actually what gets me the most is when there is a positive vote one a test that obviously neg with no line to be seen!!!! I don't get really either people always vote neg on my opks when the test line is just glowing so who know. You're preggo :) Congrats!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo