Community post

Question

Question about ovulation tests

So about a week ago I started getting almost positive opks.. Finally three days ago I got positive opks! 2 days ago I believe I ovulated. I had ewcm, my cervix was high and soft, and I had ovulation pains. The day of ovulation (2 days ago) my opk went back to clearly negative. Yesterday my opk was clearly negative. Today my cervix is back to low and hard but my opk was almost positive again! Definitely not positive yet but what it looked like the day before I got my positive opk.. So confused

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

you could of geared up for ovulation and it did not happen and it's gearing up again to ovulate.

10 years ago

I used smu idk if that affected it

10 years ago • Post starter

no i use smu and then night time also

10 years ago

Its normal to get random positive opk's after O, it depends what ur estrogen is doing at the time. Most ppl stop testing after their first one so wouldnt be aware of any after. If urs wasnt positive, I wouldnt stress about it. Keep bd'ing, but tbh, u dont sound very fertile right now.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo