Community post

Question

43 and TTC

Has anybody here 43 years old and has gotten pregnant naturaly or what helped you get pregnant?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I'm 43. Have been pg twice this year. First w/ IVF - lost it at 11.5 weeks. and second naturally. Lost it at 7 weeks. Unfortunately after 40, the m/c rates are around 50% due to bad eggs. They say once you get pg, it's easier to get pg again. Hoping that is true for me as I might need 1-3 more times to get a good egg. :)

IVF is really the way to go. But I only have one ovary so it's a lot to go through for 1/2 the eggs. We'll try a few more months on our own. I just m/c a few weeks ago and the Dr. told if I can get pg on my own, not to do IVF again right away. Good luck!

11 years ago

Hi there

I'm 37 but my eggs are 42...well according to my AMH levels anyway (premature ovarian failure). It took me 4 miscarriages, 4 IUI's, and 5 fresh IVF cycles (going through 42 fertilized eggs) to finally have my beautiful baby girl in July this year. Socigirl is absolutely correct on her statistics unfortunately. Then again statistics mean nothing if you're the lucky exception. I'd be looking into IVF sooner rather than later. Please research DHEA, I've seen amazing stories of success, however I think you'll need help. I wish you all the best. xo

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo