Posts by scal33

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

I had my IUD for 7 years and now am having trouble ttc

Has any body has had a copper IUD removed and is having trouble getting pregnant?

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Clomid, HCG shot and 26mm follicle

Hello ladies, my doctor has me on Clomid and HCG shots. This month he had me taking clomid on day 2 after my p ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

OPK says am ovulating today and I BD last night....

My question is should I BD today? or my DH sperm will be too weak ? please help.

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

43 and TTC

Has anybody here 43 years old and has gotten pregnant naturaly or what helped you get pregnant?

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

DHEA

I started taking DHEA ...has anybody taken this supplement gotten a BFP?

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Please help

Has anybody been 15dpo and has taken hpt's and have been negative at 15dpo and then a few days later took othe ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Success story

Big fat positve

Hi ladies, I am 42 and DH is 41 we had been trying to get pregnant for 4 months and finally ithappen, I re ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

11 dpo and had a faint positive

I check this morning with a frer and it came positive but was faint. Later during the day I notice some brown ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Help needed with vitex

Hello ladies I have a question if anybody of you know if I could take vitex even if I ovulate regularly.....a ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

AF showed up today :(....

Another month once again no BFP ....am beggining to feel more discourage about not being able to get pregnant ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago