Community post

Question

AF showed up today :(....

Another month once again no BFP ....am beggining to feel more discourage about not being able to get pregnant :(
I get my period every 28 days exact and I ovulate every 14 day....I wonder why is it that I can't get pregnant? any sugestions as to what I can do to get pregnant? :(

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

What if any fertility aids are you using? Something like preseed can help the sperm live long enough to reach the egg if you're like me and don't have any natural cm. Do you use opk's and bbt charting? Are you having sex for the few days BEFORE ovulation? Some more information might be helpful in determining which methods could help you most. Good luck and baby dust to you!!!!

12 years ago

Traditional Chinese Medicine has answers for you. Look it up! You should try acupuncture for 3 months!

12 years ago

I take omega 3, multivitamins,folic acid,vitamin c and vitamin e ...I also used OPK's to see when I ovulate and we have intercouse starting 3 days before I ovulate but so far nothing has happen yet.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo