Community post

Question

Help needed with vitex

Hello ladies I have a question if anybody of you know if I could take vitex even if I ovulate regularly.....am not sure if I can start taking this or if I take it will mess up my ovulation? please help me with this.
Thank you very much

6 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

Not 100% on this but I am taking vitex and fertility blend along with prenatals now and I have never had a fertility issue... I believe I ovulated just fine. I just hope it gives me a great boost this month!! Good luck and baby dust!

12 years ago

This is a great question. I have also been reading about this, and some places say that it is great and boosts fertility and others say that prego mothers should not take it. If it takes a while to get into your system, and you stop taking it after ovulation (because it could cause defects) how does it get into your system to take an effect. I have been going back and forth on whether or not I want to take it. What research have you read? Thanks for posting!

12 years ago

I've read it's not really for people that are already regular, try red raspberry leaf instead

12 years ago

I agree with mamair. I have gotten a lot of contradictory information on the web.

12 years ago

Hey I have heard if you do not have a problem do not take anything... Well lesson learned for me... I never had a problem and we are trying for number two and I figured I would try that Fairheaven fertilaid for women and now I'm 8 days late for af and keep getting bfn's... Going to doc next week so we will see. Good luck to you!

12 years ago

After a lot about Vitex, I decided to not take this because it might mess up with my ovualtion but intead I bought DHEA this is suppost to help with egg quality....I will keep you posted to see the outcome of this month...am CD6 now.

Goodluck for all

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo