Community post

Question

CD 14-15 on Soy Isoflavones and a little blood?

This is my first cycle taking Soy Isoflavones. I took them CD2-6 as I have PCOS. I'm on CD15 today and yesterday and today I've had a little blood showing but according to OPKs I haven't O'd yet. Is this normal?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Was it mixed in with ewcm? If so, that is ovulation spotting and it is considered very fertile.

User Image TTC since June 2012. DH: 32 Me: 29 October 2012: DH diagnosed with varicocele and low morphology 1-2% to all!

11 years ago

I wouldn't worry too much about the spotting, Soy alters the hormones, which can result in spotting. I took Soy last cycle (CD1-5), although I never had spotting, I did notice my LH surge showed on OPK's longer, my O pains were 10x what they normally are, and my pre and post-ov temps ran about a half of a degree F higher than non-Soy cycles. U can't expect anything to be the same as it normally would be if ur taking supplements. Keep checking for ur surge, but I have a feeling u will feel when that egg comes out, no worries there!! Oh, and it also has an effect on ur cm, so u may have little to no fertile mucus.
Good luck, hope u get a Soy baby outta this! =))

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo