Community post

Question

1 DPO cramping?

I am only 1 DPO but experiencing cramping...has anyone else experienced this? I took an OPK and got a positive early yesterday morning, BD last night and cramping all day today. It feels like AF is coming.. any ideas?

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I had this same thing happen! I had extreme cramps for about 8 hours two days after intercourse. I think it was ovulation cramps, but it felt too hard. I was wondering if this could have been implantation?

11 years ago

Hi there - that happens to me every month round ovulation time - really bad cramps (not great when you need to have intercourse). It seems that some woman just get this sympton although mine has been worse since I started taking Fertomid (Clomid), but even before the drugs I would still get cramping round ovulation time for about 3 days - best of luck x

41 years old and tryng for baby #3

11 years ago

Definitely not the implantation idea. Remember that implantation does not happen until the earliest 6 dpo. Or implantation can happen anywhere in between the 6 dpo til 12 dpo window. So only being 1 day out from O, this is just O cramping or coincidence. I would assume though it is due to ovulation. :)

11 years ago

Hi when you get a + opk it means you are about to ovulate anywhere from 12 to 36 hours after that positive opk, so what you are experiencing are O pains which I would suggest you start counting dpo from about 2-3 days from you + opk.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo