Community post

Question

Cervix trouble !

2 hours ago i went to the toilet and while i was there i checked my CM and cervix opening, i felt my opening since it was open but my nail slipped into my cerix opening and when i pulled my finger out, it had blood on my nail, was it a kind of spotting or did i aggrivate/tear my opening alittle, im nearly ovulating now so im not sure what has happened but the bleeding has now stopped, am so confused :/

Poll:
Spotting of some kind (0 votes)
Torn/aggrivated the cervix opening (5 votes)
other,if choosen please comment (0 votes)

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

you should keep your nails cut on the shorter side when you check your cervix on a regular basis to try to avoid this and also to lessen chances of transferring bacteria down there.

11 years ago

It happened to me as well,my nails were a lil long so it happens sometimes....cut your nails before u check your cervix next time n be carefull n check it gently.

11 years ago

I can't say for sure what it could be. It could be any of the above actually. If my nails happen to be on the longer which isn't very often since they are soft I try to use more of the ball of my finger not the tips where the could irrititate the fragile tissues. I wouldn't worry too much about it just try to be a little more careful :) who knows it could have been ovulation spotting as well...it happens!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo