Posts by smexygeorgia

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Cervix fluid!

If you are pregnant , what should the cevix fluid be like at 6dpo? Poll: egg white/wet (0 votes) lotiony/ ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Ovulation

How long should an OPK stay positive for?

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Is it normal?

Is it normal to not ovulate for a month,cycle? i took mefenamic acid when i was on my period, has this stopped ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Ovulation help!

Hmm, on a 28/29 day cycle is it normal to ovulate on say the 20th day of that cycle ? Poll: yes (0 votes) ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Cervix trouble !

2 hours ago i went to the toilet and while i was there i checked my CM and cervix opening, i felt my opening s ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Didn't i ovulate this month ?

This month has been really slow, im on cycle day 15 out of a 28/29 DC. I usually ovulate on day 15 (today) but ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How many cycles did it take you to get pregnant ?

How many cycles did it take you to become pregnant, this is my 4th with no luck so far, is this normal if both ...

11 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

When is the best time to have sex to concieve?

This will be my 4th cycle TTC and i was wondering when is the best time to have sex for the sperm to reach the ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

HELP! VAGINAL WALLS ARE DIFFERENT!

Im 2 days until AF is due. My Vaginal walls are plump and soft with a milky globby CM I cant seem to reach my ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

implantation!

what is the latest a woman can implant because im on day 11dpo and ive been having the pains of implantation. ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago