Community post

Question

Discharge with small brown clots, 3 days after period type bleeding?

I started bleeding a week before my period was due and it wasn't a normal period for me as was hardly any clotting,bright red blood etc and then it stopped, today (3 days later) when i wiped there was discharge with tint brown clots in it. Does anyone know what it is (still been getting all early signs and have really bad nausea atm, last pregnancy i had period like bleeding then found out 3 weeks later that was pregnant)

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

sounds good, I would try and test again in a few days.. your little one might have implanted a little goofy and started a minor "land slide" LOL

Good luck hun. and lots of *baby dust * to you

Jessica User Image

11 years ago

Did test today which was negative and noticed it when i wiped. Trying not to get my hopes up but can't ignore it as nausea is getting quite bad and my boobs feel like they have been groped to hard 9only way can describe the feeling) i have also noticed my veins are showing up a lot more on my boobs (especially around my nipples) arms near shoulders and on my lower abdomen. Think will keep an eye on things and if gets worse next week i will do another test and if still neg will go to docs

11 years ago • Post starter

Should also add today i'm 15 dpo and the period like bleeding was from 28th may (8dpo) to 1st june (12dpo)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo