Community post

Question

need advice or thoughts as so confused and nervous

Ok so been getting symptoms for few weeks now but always bfn result, i looked at my cycle and on average i'm usually 24-26 days, well today i'm on cycle day 27 and still no bleeding.Since yesterday i keep getting minor cramping but is more centre than sides with my normal cramps and keep rushing to loo everytime i feel bit sticky down there but whenever i wipe its always thick white discharge so my question is has anyone else ever gotten this before they finally got the bfp result? (If i don't come on by monday i'm going to do another test on weds and book a blood test with my gp)

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

yea, pain in my side and back like ovulation or af and discharge get one of those first response 6 day early tests they are as acurate as a blood test i know this because i got a bfp 12dpo and it was confirmed the same day at the dr office with a blood test......however your levels of hcg depends on when implantation occured I tested on the third day once i felt implantation pain

11 years ago

Well looked online and i've been using Firstvue tests which apparently have the worst detection rate so on weds i'm going to try a clearblue digital test and try first response one as well and book a blood test.

11 years ago • Post starter

UPDATE
I'm now on day 33 still no AF. Did a test on weds and another today and both were BFN. I'm booked to see gp on Monday and will hopefully be getting blood test done on tuesday

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo