Community post

Question

Popping sound and fluttery feeling in uterus 8dpo?

In relation to the question does anyone else have or ever experienced this at all?
Also i'm not sure if am on period or not as got the flowing blood but only small clots and couple of bigger black mucus blobs which started today but still getting symptoms and boobs are more sore than usual period???

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You may have implantation bleeding or an early period. Test in a few days. As for fluttering the only time you feel fluttering in preg is when the baby first start to move and unless your about 4 month along I highly doubt you feel fluttering from a pregnancy. Implantation may cause some cramping. Popping noise or feeling or fluttery feeling in your belly at this point is gas, take gas ex or fart and that will take care of that problem, which can be very common on your period or during pregnancy.

11 years ago

Thanks i figured the feeling was from gas but didn't know if was same for the noise as was a strange gurgling/popping/ like someone was clicking their knuckles all in one sound which have never heard before.
I'm keeping an eye on how long i bleed for and level of bleeding and will do a test couple days after it has stopped. In previous pregnancies i have had period type bleeding first month then nothing second month so have no idea if is my period 6 days early or not

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo