Community post

Question

STUPID QUESTION ALERT!

I have been seeing posts about eating pineapple core. I am goingbto try bc I love it anyway, they were cheap at costco, and they are healthy and cant hurt. Ok so how do u eat the core? It is super hard! Do you just gnaw at it;) Anyone who has tried this lemme know bc I m hoping to ov soon and i gor 2 pineapples patiently waiting:)

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

oooh ive not heard this before..... what does the pineapple core do??

sorry i havent answered your question, i got curious of what you were talking about? i'll follow this post :)

User ImageUser Image User Image Hoping for our 2nd lil' baba!!

11 years ago

I have heard that the bromelain in pineapple aids the implantation process. Several women have posted about it and recommend eating 3-4 cores after ov. I was just wondering how ur supposed to eat them??

11 years ago • Post starter

ahhh right. thanks for the information. i have no idea about how to eat them. i think they must gnaw on it, and eventually bits break off. or i suppose boil it?? or put it in the blender??

User ImageUser Image User Image Hoping for our 2nd lil' baba!!

11 years ago

Here is a website I found on the subject:
http://www.amandabears.com/pineapple-core-for-implantation.html
But I agree that the core would be too hard to eat! They recommend dividing it into 5 equal parts and eat one piece a day. It doesn't say to cook it. But there is one recipe for a smoothie which calls for blending it. I would imagine it would be very chunky.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo