Community post

Question

Quick question

So I feel like today I been having a lot of discharge. Sorry if to much tmi but were all woman here lol! I had a Obgyn for my annual pap. Tonight before I was getting ready to go to bed I used the bathroom and I had very light pink discharge. Now I never bleed after a pap so this is really weird to me! What does it sound like? Could that be a good sign of implantation or just from my pap. I would have thought it would have happened earlier seeing as my appointment was lunch time.

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Also have been a little crampy for two days now. Kind of moody as well. Maybe my periods coming :(

12 years ago • Post starter

Sounds like implantation, did you tell your doctor that you are TTC or could be pregnant. He/she probably could have ordered blood work. My doctor ordered blood work but I'm not TTC.

12 years ago

A little bit of spotting is very common after a pap, that is probably what it is. But if you ovulated about a week ago there is also a chance it's implantation. Good Luck!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo