Community post

Question

Hope someone could answer my question???

Okay so this morning when I took my temp it was a little lower then yesterday. Is that normal? It spiked up three times then the fourth day it dropped a little? I'm really up set because I did not do the bd last night (to tired) and yesterday was my darkest OPK! I did do the bd four days prior to yesterday. Can someone help me out here. Maybe take a look at my btt? I hope I didn't mess anything up by not BDing last night :(

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I personally think you ovulated around CD 11. And if that is the case then you had 3 consecutively high temps afterward that would confirm your O. Also your BD'ing looks good. I don't think you need to worry about that. But I would be interested to hear what the other ladies have to say. Good luck to you!!!!

12 years ago

I think you O'd on cd11 as well, those 3 high temps def confirm that. As for the lower temp today, that's completely normal, it's just the extra estrogen in your system mixing with your progesterone (progesterone makes your temps high). I think your saf to say that you did O and that your bd timing was good :-) FX for you!!

BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE MY RAINBOW BABY FOR 6 MONTHS SO HARD FOR A

12 years ago

I think you O'd on cd11 as well, those 3 high temps def confirm that. As for the lower temp today, that's completely normal, it's just the extra estrogen in your system mixing with your progesterone (progesterone makes your temps high). I think your saf to say that you did O and that your bd timing was good :-) FX for you!!

BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE MY RAINBOW BABY FOR 6 MONTHS SO HARD FOR A

12 years ago

Thank u ladies!! Praying for my bfp!! I guess now is the waiting game. Thank you for taking the time to respond :)

12 years ago • Post starter

I agree, CD11 or 12 looks like O day. It's normal for your temp to go up and down a bit (both before and after ovulation), it's about the overall pattern, don't worry too much if a temp fluxuates a bit here and there--that is normal! 4 days of positive OPKs is a lot, so make sure you are using them correctly. Your O day is the last day of low temps before the temp rise--the 3 high temps in a row is what proves it. Reading more about charting may help you. Good luck!!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo