Community post

Question

Could you take a look?

Just wondering if anyone could take a look at my basal charting and look at my rising temperature. I took a ovulation test this morning and it actually was darker then it ever was before. I will post this picture. But I thought that if my temp rises, that it indicated i already ovulated?

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Your temp has to remain high or above your coverline for at least 3 days before "O" is confirmed, so it looks like you might have "O'd" on CD 11. However, I could be wrong. I would check your temp for a few more days and see if your temp stays up. Some women's bodie's gear up to ovulate and then don't so their body tries again. Good luck to you!!!!!

12 years ago

It looks like you may have O'd on CD11, but you need to keep charting to make sure. Make sure you are reading OPKs correctly and temping right as well. OPKs need to have the test line as dark or darker than the control line. It unusual to get more than 3 days of positive OPKs in a row. If that happens a lot you should let your dr know. You body can gear up to ovulate only not to and then it'll try again, but that would likely make 2 LH surges, not one long one (and you would not have a temp rise unless you actually did ovulate). Make sure to temp at the same time every day, after 4 hrs of sleep, before doing anything. Also, it never hurts to BD again just in case. Good luck!!!

12 years ago

I guess I will have to play the waiting game to see what happens. I bd'ed Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. So I will just continue to chart my basal and see what happens. There's always next time! :) wish me luck!!! Thank you ladies :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo