Community post

Question

PLEASE shed some light on this.. I'm confused...

Today i'm on CD 11. My cycles are usually 29-32 days. I bought the Digital OPK and have tested once a day (per the instructions) w/ FMU. Last night, I tested w/ a regular strip, the second line was lighter than the control - negative. This AM, I got a Smile :). With a 32 day cycle, is it possible for me to O this soon? Should I keep testing? When should we BD?

Please HELP ! I don't want to miss the chance :(

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I guess anything is possible!!!! Yes I would bd just incase but don't forget sometimes opks and be positive and for whatever reason our body will not ovulate. Sometimes women will have mulitple days of + opk's. I am a poas so I test throughout my entire cycle not just during the possible fertily week lol usually if you do ovulate it will be within 12-36 of a positive opk. Hope this helps good luck!!!!

12 years ago

Thanks Michelle ! I have had CM for the past 2 days as well, so i'm hoping that's a good sign as well. I will continue to test :)

12 years ago • Post starter

michelle is right. Go ahead and bd just in case. I got my first smiley since my m/c. I had ovulation pains in my left side last night, and a temp rise this morning on my BBT, so hubby and I bd'd this morning and will probably tomorrow. Good luck!!!

12 years ago

Michelle is right. The only thing I would add is that you should not test with opk's with your FMU becus that is when our urine is more concentrated, it, most of the time, would not be an accurate positive opk if you are using your fmu. I have always used an opk with my 2mu after a 4 hour hold and not drinking a whole lot of fluids. Best of luck to you, I hope you get the results you are hoping for. Lots of baby dust to you and the other ladies here :)

BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE MY RAINBOW BABY FOR 6 MONTHS SO HARD FOR A

12 years ago

I just wanted to point out that some OPK devices actually require you to use FMU, so just follow the directions of your OPK! it is possible to O early or late no matter how regular your cycles normally are. Good luck!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo