Community post

Question

~ Unsure ~ Need advise/help

We have been TTC for over six months. I have had irregular cycles, all in the range of 29-32 days. Today, I'm on CD34 and no period. I have cervical discharge, feel bloated, nauseas, but - all pg tests are coming back neg.

Any thoughts/guidance?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Idk like to know about this one t1!oo... I'm on cd 32 with all kinda symptoms

11 years ago

If you don't end up being pregnant this cycle, you should consider using OPKs or charting BBTs next cycle especially since you've been ttc for over 6 months. Your cycle varies in length likely due to changes on when you ovulate. The cycles you ovulate later, AF starts later, the cycles you ovulate earlier, AF will show up earlier. It's more important to know how many DPO you are than what cycle day you are on. For example, I got my BFP on a 40 day cycle (I ovulated on cycle day 26) so I got my BFP at 14 dpo. No matter how long or short my cycle was (it varied from 24 to 47 days) as soon as I ovulated, I knew AF would show up 14 days later. Most women do have consistant luteal phases. Knowing when you ovulate will help you know when AF will show up. Good luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo