Community post

Question

Can you be 9 week pregnant with twins and start showing, and not know it?

Hi, I BD with my husband on his birthday and the day after and the morning after that, and that is around the time that I ovulated, so perfect timing for conceiving, and I just came off the pill like 20 days before, and I had all the pregnancy signs when I am assuming what was AF, and all test have came back negative, but I my belly looks like its 4 months pregnant, and I am know I am not 4 months preg. If I am pregnant I would only be 9 weeks. Anyone have any answers or imput on this? I am gonna be the ones that I didn't know I was pregnant?

Poll:
Need to take a blood hCG (9 votes)
Got the the OB/GYN (10 votes)
Wait for the 9 months to see (1 votes)
See if my belly gets any bigger as time goes on (0 votes)
Do nothing (0 votes)

User Image

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I'd call your OB tomorrow morning and as for a blood hcg. Atleast it will put your mind at ease more than a hpt, and give you some answers!! Good luck!

11 years ago

I agree, call your OB.

11 years ago

im sory but would you really "wait 9 months and see what happens"? why would you even make that an option? my gawd....lol

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo