Posts by acollier8127

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Not known my last menstrual period

Ok, so I know I'm sure I had a period in November but for the life of me I don't know when! I've been sick for ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

I had a fever of 101.6 yesterday, sign of implantation?

DH and I are ttc, and yesterday I had a fever of 101.6 and today is normal 98.6, could this be a sign of impla ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Which brand of prenatal vitamins are better?

Can anyone give advice on which brand of prenatal vitamins is better than another?

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Can you be 9 week pregnant with twins and start showing, and not know it?

Hi, I BD with my husband on his birthday and the day after and the morning after that, and that is around the ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Anyone have watery like CM before AF a couple of day before AF?

AF is due anytime now, and I am 15 dpo I think anyone. And I have had increased CM since I ovulated on the 8th ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

How long does implantation take?

Ok, ladies, I wouild like to know how long does implantation take once the fertilized egg gets to the uterus a ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Can you have clear watery/creamy discharge instead of iimplantation bleeding?

I know I am being a pain, but I woud llike to know if you can a clear/creamy watery discharge as iimplantation ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Anyone had CM discharge after O and later had a BFP hpt?

I just wanted to know if anyone has ever had whitish creamy lotion like stretchy mucus discharge after ovulati ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Pinkish clear cervical dishcarge?

Hello- I believe I am 4-5 dpo and around 530 pm I noticed I had pinkish tinged clear discharge. I am sure I ov ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Please help!!!!!!!

On cd 10 and 11 I usde OPK and got both lines, but the test lines were lighter, than the control lines, and th ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago