Community post

Question

**please help low hcg

I just received my blood test results back. My hcg levels are very low only 13. What are my chances

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

thats excactly what my number was when i got pregnant last year sadly enden in a miscarriage within a week of getting that first blood test back.. with mine it was not doubling like it should. then it actually stayed the same. then it went down. then it shot up alot campared to what it had been doing.. they checked my prgeterone level and said i was shoing signs of a possible tubal. they said the pregnancy was definately not viable.. i had to make the very hard deciscion to get a horrible shot to terminate the pregnancy or they said it could have killed me or forever damaged my tube.. what i would suggest is that you have blood work done either daily or every 48 hrs to see whats gonna happen with ur number, also ask them to check ur progesterone. and see what ur doctor says or suggests... good luck sweetie.. i hope everything turns out good for u.. but i was kinda having that felling somthing was up when u said the tests were getting lighter and then practically negative...

12 years ago

Thanks for the insight faith. I am staying positive but I think I know in my heart something is not right. So sorry to hear that's what you went through. Xx

12 years ago • Post starter

I do hope that everything works out for you. Your in my thoughts x

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo