Community post

Question

Implantation cramps or something else?

Hi everyone, just needing some advice. In April I had a chemical pregnancy and since then my cycles have been all out of whack. Originally I did have a 21 day cycle however my last period was on the 10 th of June and still no AF. I am not sure when I ovulated but for the last week I've been having lots of pulling and twinning pain around my right ovary. I have done two hpt in the last two days and bfn but as I say I have no idea when I ovulated. Can anyone please offer any advice xx

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I had a chemical pregnancy a few months back, it does knock your cycles out of whack. I saw a doctor and she said something about hormones being out of whack because of it and i'd be back to normal soon.. took me 2 cycles to be back to normal. I got some of those Wellbeing vitamins that help hormonal imbalance, it seemed to help :)

Maybe you should do another HPT too, just in case. Give it til the end of the month and if nothing then go see your doctor :) x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo