Community post

Question

Exercising when ttc

I would just like to know what sort of exercise you ladies do when ttc. I like to run alot but am paranoid that I'm hurting my chances. Can any one offer me some advice pls :)

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

To be honest I dnt exercise but when I google they always mention exercising and eating healthy increases your chances of pregnancy. I would say exercise jogging and streching your body especialy the figure part. GOODLUCK!!

12 years ago

I do zumba.. I feel the same way during the 2ww i always feel like i might be ruining my chances

12 years ago

Lol, from a common sense perspective, I can see why people would think you could "shake" your little embryo out or something. I don't think that's the case, though. Overweight, sedentary women have lots of trouble conceiving sometimes! As long as your body fat isn't excessively low and you're not training strenuously (I.e. Marathons) I doubt you are hurting your chances. Actually, several champion marathoners (Kara Goucher and Deena Kastor) have recently had babies and trained thru their pregnancies! I'm about to go running now! ;)

12 years ago

I am a certified personal trainer & I worked out as well as taught a kick boxing class the day I gave birth to my 2nd & I have 4! Exercise at the level you were prior to conception is very good for you as long as you are not experiencing pain also you need to keep your heart rate lower so that you do not overheat yourself. Exercise is VERY good for you, the pregnancy & birth as long as you don't over do it & please stay under a doctors supervision! I continues my aerobics, half crunches, squats and taught my step aerobic & kick boxing classes the entire pregnancy with my crew! Much baby dust! :-)

God creates NO bad days! Faith is the substance of things hoped for! Stormie

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo