Community post

Question

*** help hpt getting lighter

I know I shouldn't keep testing after a positive hpt but I thought cuz my hpt have been faint that this morning they would be darker but to my horror it's so faint I can barely see it. I did drink two cups of tea before bed. Could this affect my reading? I've been using first response.

6 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

hi hun... thats why i was wondering what the nubers of your blood test would say.. because yes the test should be getting darker not lighter... but i dont wanna freak u out or worry you...did u go for ur blood test yet?

12 years ago

I won't get them back til later this morning do you think y urine is diluted from drinking so much yesterday ?

12 years ago • Post starter

anything is possible.... you never know... so just try and relax. because your blood test results will tell you what you need to know to determine whats going on... hoping all is good for you.. please let me know...

12 years ago

Thanks faith il let you know xxx

ok great.. keeping my hopes up for you sweetie... cant wait to hear.... :)

12 years ago

Hi faith am having trouble private messaging you. Have sent you an email xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo