Community post

Question

Very faint bfpx2 with first response ???

Hi;) i just have a question for anyone who has been in my situation. I am currently 17dpo. 14dpo I took a first response it was negative then I had some spotting so thought I must be getting af. I only had very light spotting which I thought was strange so on Sunday took a hpt- not with fmu and it was very faint but came up straight away. This morning I did another first response. Also faint second line. I am just praying this is it. I got bloods done this afternoon and am hoping the result is positive am just very anxious and thought someone may have been in a similar situation.

Thankyou in advance ;) xx

12 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Answers | Last Page

it sounds to me like you possibly ovulated a bit later than what you thought.. because your bleeding sounds like implantation and it def looks that you are indeed pregnant...hoping for you... can u post pics of your tests? good luck hun.. baby dust... hope this is ur true bfp...

12 years ago

also i forgot to ad the spotting if not implantation could be normal as well with early pregnancy.. and you could very well be pregnant and all is fine... hope so.... :)

12 years ago

Thankyou faith;) could I pls email it to you as I am sending this message from my iPhone and it won't allow me to upload pics I'd love to hear what you think. Also I think I ovulated later than I thought perhaps opk was wrong :)) am anxiously awaiting results xx

12 years ago • Post starter

sorry i just got back on... yes please email me.. i just private messaged you my email address.... :)

12 years ago

Thanks faith:) xx

welcome.... :)

12 years ago

i just emailed you.. but those are definately bfp....congrats.... please update when you get your blood work back..... i hope everything comes out great.... good luck.... :) p.s. thankyou for sharing.....

12 years ago

Oooh I so hope so ;) that's no worries thanks for yr support

Faith can I expect a positive blood test with the results on the hpts do you think ?

Hope your results from blood work come back great. I also took preg. test n was getting other ppls opinion if they looked positive or not because they were faint. Went in for blood work n got a bfp... I was so happy because we had been trying for 6 months since my miscarriage. Good Luck!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo