Community post

Question

Okay I'm new I realy need your help

Okay I need your help. At 9 dpo I had some realy bad crampy that seemed to last most of the evening. It hurt on left lower belly and side and lower left back. but it did stop before bed time. Then on 10 dpo I felt fine. And today at 11 dpo it's hard to tell cervix from vag wall. But have had a (tmi) a glob of white cm after doing alot of walking. I feel light headed from time to time and this evening my head started hurting and I felt as if I was going to be sick......I went off bc March 4th or 5th, 2012. Does anyone out there think this is a good thing? Has anyone had any of this and got your BFP? A little about me. I'm 33 dh is 44 I have 3 children and we lost one in June 2006.

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

First off, I am sorry for your loss. I could probably understand how your feeling because my parents lost my sister when she was 7.
But Thiere is a chance you could be pregnant. I have a couple friends who were on two types of birth control and got pregnant while being on them. I also have a sister who got off birth control and got pregnant the next month. SO it is all very possible. I wish you luck hun.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo