Community post

Question

!2 dpo BFN fmu, Am I crazy here or do I still have a chance?

Okay so I took a dollar store test this morning and yelp BFN. My cervixs are still high and my temp is still up too. Af is due in two days. I just don't know what to think now. I had so hoped this time was it. Like I said before I went off bc on March 4th or 5th (not sure now) and I;m trying for baby number 4. If I'm not preg when should may cervix start to drop for Af to start and when does your temp drop?
Just to recap no sore breast most time thay are from O on till Af comes, 5 dpo little cramping in belly and lower back and upper legs, 6 dpo saw a gold of ewcm at night, 7 dpo nasty taste in my mouth, 9 dpo realy bad cramping pain on left side of belly and lower back lasting real bad for about 30 mins. very wet cm, 10 and 11 dpo cervix are high with a little whiteish cm. and today 12 dpo cervix high still got up with a real bad head pounding a little creamy cm but BFN with fmu. What do you think are my chances I have a bun in the oven as dh would say. Thanks

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

The dollar store tests are not as sensitive as the say. I knew by Clear Blue digital and First Response Early Result that I was preggo at 11 dpo. It took until 15 dpo to show a clear positive on the dollar tests. If you read the box, it says "99% accurate from the day of missed period". I would say test again at 14-15 dpo or try a more sensitive test. GL!!

Married to the love of my life 11-05-11 Mommy to (DS) '06' and (angel baby) '11' Waiting to catch my 2012 rainbow User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo