Community post

Question

14 dpo, bfn, but no af....chances of bfp?

I totally have been having different sympotoms(itchy/tingly breasts, needing naps, waking up in pools of drool, sharp pains on calculated Implantaion day) than usual. I even got sick this morning and was dizzy. I tested in the afternoon and got a bfn. No af yet, so I'm wondering if I could still get a bfp. My cycles range from 28-32, and today was 29. So I guess the witch could still come, but I really felt like this was our month....

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You def have time to get a BFP...as long as AF doesn't come. It ushually takes 12 days for the egg to get to ye uterus and implant then another 2-3 days before there is enough HCG to show up in a HPT. Take another test in 2 days! Good luck!

You ladies have helped keep me going during some very sad times...THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

12 years ago

*Update* I should have averaged my cycles days, cause af appeared today, which maked this cycle 30 days. Which probably threw off my ovulation date.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo