Posts by rms1984

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Feels like I'm hungover

Since 5 dpo and today is 11dpo I've woken up feeling like I'm hungover and I haven't drank anything. Queasy, d ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

6 dpo, unusual symptoms ?

We bd two days and the day before I ovulated. Been nasueas throughout the day starting at 5 dpo. I come home ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

14 dpo, bfn, but no af....chances of bfp?

I totally have been having different sympotoms(itchy/tingly breasts, needing naps, waking up in pools of drool ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Implantation day??

I had a sharp stabbing pain on Sunday. When I checked my possible implantation day using the calculator it tur ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Af due tomm! Been having sympotoms!

Since 8 dpo been having itchy and tingling breasts, been tired and have taken naps where I wake up in a pool o ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Chances of bfp from bding on O day

We bd'd on ovulation day or a little after. Anybody get a bfp from only doing it once around that day?

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Period due today, bfn, but no period yet....

I'm 13 dpo today. My period was due today, but no signs of her ugly face. I took a hpt in the am, came back ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Anyone O on 3/15 and hav tested?

Just wondering if anyone has yet and what your results were. Baby dust to all!!

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Could this be the month?

I just compared this month's symptoms to previous cycles and found quite a bit of differences. One had 27 diff ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

3dpo...too early for symptoms?

Since yesterday I've had bad lower back pains. A few other symptoms, but thats the one really standing out to ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago