Community post

Discussion

May POAS club!

View Full Post

May POAS and symptom club topic thread! For everyone trying to conceive for May. Let's all go crazy together :-)

I started my cycle yesterday (CP), but that is NOT THE TIME to give up! This month not only am I sticking to my Mucinex, Fertile Focus, CM checking, I am also buying some OPK's too. Going to kick up my work out routine and eat a little better this month too. It's never too early to get IN SHAPE!

User Image

59 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 59 Replies | Last Page

All negatives so far with me. The Babi One Step (25 count) HPT are only $1.99 this month!

Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/babi-Urine-Pregnancy-Strips-25-count/dp/B005E90G4W/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1336749344&sr=1-1

Their on Amazon.com I got mine in the other day and have been testing. All negatives.

Picture of what they look like:
User Image User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

only POAS I'll be doing in May is the OPKS - stupid long cycle! started in April,Ov in May, Period due in June

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

I tested this AM too. I am only 9 DPO so I am not out yet! I jsut feel it!!!!

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

12 years ago

this is all i got...which ain't much at 10dpo. think i'm out

User Image

11 years ago

CD20 of 40(ish) and so far no + OPK, haven't tested today yet.

BORED! long cycles suck

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I tested this morning at 12 DPO and it was a BFN If I am not pregnant this is a VERY unusual cycle for me. I thought I saw some sort of a line on my test this AM but I think it was my eyes playing tricks on me. I am going out today to get more dolar cheapie test. better not show on Wednesday! Good Luck ladies!

11 years ago

sorry, ladies, for bfn
I am in the same boat, tested yesterday it was bfn :(

11 years ago

Today is 9 dpo and got a BFN :( Hoping I tested to early and get a BFP soon!!!

11 years ago

11 years ago

I see a faint line, I would test again in about 3 days.

I am officially a day late for my period (first time ever) and all BFN.

I'm going to order some more HPT and see what crops up.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo