Community post

Discussion

May POAS club!

View Full Post

May POAS and symptom club topic thread! For everyone trying to conceive for May. Let's all go crazy together :-)

I started my cycle yesterday (CP), but that is NOT THE TIME to give up! This month not only am I sticking to my Mucinex, Fertile Focus, CM checking, I am also buying some OPK's too. Going to kick up my work out routine and eat a little better this month too. It's never too early to get IN SHAPE!

User Image

59 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 59 Replies | Last Page

After a week of being late....I FINALLY HAVE MY

OMG!!!!

So hopefully all you guys will be getting yours this cycle!!

Good luck and thank you all so much for all of your support through our journey!!

User Image

12 years ago

dylsmommy - I think there's something in the water this month LOL I've never seen so many women annoucing as I have in March/April

to everyone else still TTC

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Elle- Its spring time....thats when nature reproduces!! It is in the air and the water! So here is to praying you catch some of it!

I was in shock really, never expected 2 lines, I just took a test 2 weeks ago? And now the test line comes up BEFORE the control line....I am 5 weeks!

Don't give up ladies! Your trials will just make your that much more valuble!

User Image

12 years ago

Me too.. I am 4 DPO and I'm start testing around May 4th...Hope for a + in May 2012.......

User Image

12 years ago

Will be trying again in may ...af is due the 29th, tested today and got a BFN........so here's to next month........

12 years ago

stupid long cycles! I can't even POAS til June!

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Are these classed as 'irrugular'? My cycles over the last 12 months since my MMC at 13wks:
1st after MMC May 24th til July 2nd 2011: 39 days
July 2011: July 2nd til August 6th: 35 days
August 2011: August 6th to October 12th: 67 days - My doc thinks this may have been a MC?
October 2011: October 12th to November 18th: 37 days
November 2011: November 18th to December 29th: 41 days
December 2011: December 29th to Febuary 9th: 42 days
Febuary 2012: Febuary 9th to March 17th: 37 days
March 2012: March 17th to Aptil 24th: 38 days.
So as you can see my periods usually go from 35-42 days apart, thats a 7 day variable lol does that make me irregular?
Also, at what point do you think I should use OV tests? The average luteal phase is 14 days so I could OV anytime from CD21 TO CD28 So do I do OV test from say CD15 to 30???? I'm confused lol!

Thanks to anyone who's read this haha sorry to bore you I'm getting desperate now.

12 years ago

Elle-My doctor told me that with my cycles which were long like yours, for a couple months start at CD 10 and continue until you either get the positive or you get your period. Chances are with a long cycle like ours we O later than most....Like CD 20 for me! It sounds like you are having irregular cycles but not terrible....hopeful for you!!!

User Image

12 years ago

thank you :)

i'm confused already. im cd7 and ov should be between cd20-28 but today I have a high cervix and yellow ewcm?

huh lol my af this month was just spotting and i've had a migraine for 6 days I think my hormones are going crazy!

12 years ago

ellekayejaye have you taken a HPT yet? sounds like implantation bleeding possibly since not AF.

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo